8.20.2012

Chipper

8-15

The hours between 8 and 10 in the morning have become my favorite hours in the day. Obviously waking up is still a slog of haze and bleary eyes filled with hatred for the world at large...

...but after I overcome that initial hurdle, driven by the sweet and all-encompassing motivator that is necessity, and force myself to make the hardest journey of my day (from bed to car), the rest is smooth road.

Too smooth, apparently.

I say this because it is far too easy of a temptation to give in to to spend the two hours entirely behind the wheel, pointing the nose of my Kia in various directions with an ever-shifting destination.
For instance, this morning, I let the Kia guide me and landed back at my familiar roost, on the breeze-kissed patio at Chamblin’s, listening to an old man play piano.

 





Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?