4.03.2015

A Felt Flex

Wrong concert, correct sentiment // Atmosphere show #4


I think I felt you, in a crowded coliseum downtown, under a canopy of swinging can lights and glittering camera flashes. A twinge of a brush of limb on ligament, a pressure, a set of serial movements setting a mind at ease.

I felt you and uncertainty settled, I felt you and said nothing, I felt you and the lights circled wildly, an interactive performance, a flexing of fingers on ivory and an old man at a piano and I felt you in the most perfect way I could have felt that newness, before an oldness, an archive of pop culture wrapping around a womb and producing our dive into this thing together.

I felt you and grinned within and out and beamed. I felt you and was so moved by the dance of life at its beginning as you danced with middle-aged beauties falling in step with time and rhythm and I felt you where the music is made and I know that you will join me here on these steps, in these seats, in these amphitheaters full of sweaty joviality, that our molecules circle together now and will in perpetuity. Esto perpetua, whoever you are and will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?